Thisishenry

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Fantasy Share Trading

So I'm about to foray into the fantasy share trading world. I wonder what the future will hold for me? Perhaps I will make some fantasty millions. More likely I will take undue risks and lose most of the money. Perhaps I should focus my fantasy money on ethical shares and observe the outcomes? Perhaps I should go for the money. Who really knows!?!?

I think I will invest in the Co-op because they do good stuff. I will probably look for random and innovative companies because that is just more interesting than the Microsofts of the world who just do boring computer stuff.

I suspect that time will tell and chance will decide my fate.



Got some photos coming from China but my camera has deleted the nice ones from Wuling Shan at the weekend! Damned technology!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home