Thisishenry

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Travelling the World

I found this link on Dan Cunningham's blog (http://dan.nomadlife.org/). Turns out I have been to 21 countries (counting only those that I have at least stayed one night in):




If you count all the countries I've visited overall - even airplane stop-offs then it comes to 29!



create your own visited countries map

Yes, OK, 29 is completely spurious and I really did only stay in the UAE for about 2 hours...but it's fun to think! Only about 160 to go.

Notable exceptions right now are Iberia - I've never been to Spain or Portugal - they should be pretty easy to add to the list. Russia would make the map more complete. Africa will be a challenge but I will definitely be there in the next 5 years or so!

Thanks for the link Dan!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home